AS to the comment that triggered my response ... "I'm more excited
about that lens than I am about the K10D." ... well, that might be
true but why post a comment like that? It's fatuous whining to grate
on other people's nerves, like JCO and his ridiculous whining about
the mechanical aperture position sensor. It's stuff like that which
leads me to expect that you will find something to complain about no
matter how good or bad the DA70 turns out to be.

Godfrey

-----

I've noticed, Godfrey, that in any exchange you must always have the
last word. Do you consider that an admirable quality?

Clearly you find me annoying. There's an easy solution to that: Set a
filter in your email program to delete messages from me. Voila! You'll
no longer have to read fatuous whining. And you won't have to inflict
your vitriol on the members of a photography list.

As for me, I am now going to follow my own advice of a few days ago: I'm
going to let the wookie win.

Joe