I don't mind they dropped the aperture thingy. Actually it's more fun
to use old lenses like this (M for completely manual!) and the bonus
is some people think K and M lenses don't work properly on digital
which keeps prices low. I noticed an M 100/4 macro changed owner for
40 euros and a K 85/1.8 for 90 euros. LOL

Toine