Does this involve drilling holes in the lens mount and inserting epoxy
in the drilled hole for transmitting the lens aperture? I tried this
with a Tmount adapter but failed to invent a construction for the
single connector pin which pops out the lens mount when an A lens is
set to the A position.
If someone has a solution I would love to hear this. Full matrix
metering with my 560mm Novoflex would be great.

Toine