Ah, yes the phrase "with limitations", does that make you think, of
course there are limitations, these lenses don't autofocus, or, of
course there are limitations, these lenses won't be supported for all
their metering modes.  They are making the maximum claims possible for
the minimum support.  They can, like most lawyers say, I never said
that, I only said something that sounds like that.

--
Things should be made as simple as possible -- but no simpler.

                        --Albert Einstein