From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Keith McGuinness
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2006 8:26 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: The JCO survey

Shel Belinkoff wrote:
> It's not an either/or proposition.  I can shoot any way I please, and
get
> pleasure of varying degrees from whatever my choice is.  Of course,
you're
> so blinded by what you perceive as being the one and only way of doing
> things, you can't understand that.

Of course!

And I agreed with Shel's original post on how he shoots with the
various lenses.

His point was, simply, that because of the way he shoots, the
loss of the aperture thingy is of little consequence.

THAT argument is simple and perfectly logical.

Suggesting that the way the he shoots is illogical is beside the
point. He can use his camera and lenses any way he likes to get
the pictures he wants. If it works for him, then that's the end
of that argument.

Keith McG