>What's striking distance?
>BA has a $451 fare for Chicago to London.
>
>Regards,  Bob S.

Bob, I think this more or less guarantees Jostein's original idea of a
London Summit! I feel the stirrings of the beginnings of the initial
commencement of the start of something here...

Hmmm, the end of September and I do believe that the venerable Mr R
Studdert (but we'll call him Bruce to avoid confusion) is also imminent,
seeing as they let them out of Australia these days - only for a while,
mind.

You following this Jostein? Frits is. And I suspect that a certain PDMLer
who lives on the Prime Meridian is...

Teasing,
Cotty