No JD Powers isn't just INITIAL quality. Do you always speak
emphatically of things which you obviously have no knowledge. JD
Powers researches all manner of things, including long-term
durability. Why do you always shoot your mouth off without doing any
research or even any serious thinking? Go here and learn: http://
www.jdpower.com/