Thanks Lasse. Good to see you here. I'm hoping this will be the
beginning of the next part of my life. But one never knows. All we
can do is to keep pounding away at it. I think writing is a habit. If
you do it every day, it becomes a part of your life. It's like
dieting. You just have to get started.
Paul