On 23/10/06, Mike Hamilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 10/23/06, Michael Abbott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > 43/1.9.
> >
> > Which, by the way, is back in stock at B&H. Black is available, the
> > silver is still back-ordered. Which made the choice easier...
>
> We can swap 43s if you want a silver one.  I have one of those, and a
> black 77.  It'd be nice to have a matching pair! :)

More temptation! No but I think I'll stick with black... it's a lens
dammit, not jewelry, I keep telling myself. And it'll match my 21.

(It seems almost a shame to bolt things like this onto the front of
plastic-blob cameras... I'm eagerly awaiting a limited body to go with
them.)

Thanks all the same,
Michael