From: Chaso DeChaso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I'm drawn to Pentax for the same reason I was drawn to
> Konica - for the optics I enjoy.  The Konica and
> Pentax 50mm lenses are my favorites.  I love Pentax
> lenses.  Am I alone here?  When we discuss bodies on
> this list, I feel like I'm with the wrong brand.  I
> drool over a Contax RTSIII more than an LX, and over a
> MAXXUM 9ti more than an MZ-S.  But I have to remember
> I'm in this for the optics and not the light boxes.

I'm confused, you have reservations about the Ziess lenses for the Contax
system???? The dying mount and the lack of variety in the line-up, maybe,
but the optics???

> Maybe my next purchase will be a 67II - anyone care to
> enable me?

Hmm, I'm getting some 20X24s made next week from some of my 6X7
negs/trannies. Velvia, Tech Pan, Delta 100 and the 135/4 Macro. Tack sharp,
oh yeah....

Mark