It would make a great jigsaw puzzle!

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jack
Davis
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 4:46 PM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: PESO: Moulton Barn

Another barn. This time, my favorite overall barn scene.
I don't suppose this scene needs to be identified to many of you. This,
and another barn close by are both owned by the Moulton family. Both
are maintained in an arrested state of decay, (I think is the term)
primarily for photographers. Saw a photo of it some years back and was
impressed. Went to Teton National Park a couple times before I got
around to locating it one early fall.
Early on a semi cloudy morning. I've often wondered if I should have
included so much of the tree on the left.(?)
LX, and I believe an A-28~80 f/3.5-4.5. (don't recall film)..not
Velvia.

Jack

Thanks for all comments.

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=191