I do my BW contact sheets digitally. I scan them on an Agfa Duoscan 2500
T we have at work and print them on an Epson 1200. Just fine for
contacts. But my experiments with printing digital BW photos have been
just so-so. The darkroom is still the best place for that. I have had
good success scanning BW from negatives for web images. My PUG
submission for this month is just such an animal.
Paul