I have, and one day I might actually get one. BUT, I would only use it for snaps
to email, etc. I only shoot color now just for snapshots, the real joy in
photography to me is Plus-X in my 6x7 followed up with a darkroom experience. I
really enjoy the craft side of the art. So, yes, I might buy one but you would
never see anything on PUG from me taken with one (or for that matter something
on my wall). Just my personal preference.
Norm