Have traveled eastern Sierra Hwy 395 several times in the fall. Always
find it a worthwhile leaf search.
This was taken, as I remember, just north of Conway Summit, in a valley
off to the west of the hwy.
One in the valley, we meandered down a tire track lane for a ways and
came upon a hastily scrawled warning sign; DANGER, bear in the area
tried to break into our trailer!
We turned and headed back to the car at a purposeful gate. At a point
not far from the car, I turned to check to see what might be gaining on
us, and saw this scene. Not that dramatic, but it doesn't offend me and
reminds me of another recorded moment in the photo image chase.

Comments invited.

Jack

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=193

Get your email and see which of your friends are online - Right on the New
Yahoo.com
(http://www.yahoo.com/preview)