Hi all,

I'm considering making an edition of some prints in a box.

Do you guys have thoughts on what are the best ways to present such a
thing? I'm thinking one of these boxes:

http://pinazangaro.com/html/boxes.html

They are aluminium (or aluminum, since they are made in America :),
archival, acid free, etc.

Is it acceptable to include unmatted prints inside? I'm thinking one
of these boxes, with 5 to 10 prints on 8.5x11 Concord Rag or similar
paper. If the prints are unmatted, what should I use in therms of
protection? Should I just put some thin acid free paper between prints
and include a pair of cotton gloves in the box?

Anyway--thoughts on this are appeciated.

Thanks,

Juan Buhler - http://www.jbuhler.com
photoblog: http://photoblog.jbuhler.com
a book: http://www.jbuhler.com/book.html