Amita Guha wrote:
>>What I really want as an alternate body to the K10D is a Canon 5D and a
>>Nikon->EF mount adaptor.
>

> I understand a lot of people would like something like that. I know
> Nate loves the output from his 5D.
>
> I asked Nate if he would alter the mount of my 31mm Ltd so it would
> fit on the D200, but he refused. :)
>
> Amita

The 5D is the Canon body I'd want most (I already have an M42 adaptor
for it). The output is excellent, and it is full frame (Which would be
an advantage for how I'd use it). I'd like a FF body for my Nikon glass
to use alongside my F3 and that's the best option. It would be mostly a
studio/landscape body for me, while the K10D will be used for street work.

It's just a bit pricey for me at the moment.

-Adam