I just got myself af Rollei XF 35 off ebay. F. 1:2.3 40mm Sonnar lens.
A nice 35 mm rangefinder with program automatics (CdS). It is supposed to
replace my Minox GL as my "immer dabei" camera (pardon my German)!
Film is better than digital for this purpose, because the battery
consumption is judt a fraction (PX625) of a modern, digital camera - and
film is available almost anywhere. This means it's alwasy ready!

This way I always have a quality camera within reach!

Has  anyone used this small, old Rollei?

Jens Bladt
http://www.jensbladt.dk
+45 56 63 77 11
+45 23 43 85 77