----- Original Message -----
From: "Cotty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Well now. We all know what happens in the second half of October,
don't
> we? Surely even in Norway (where I understand you have some of the
finest
> fiords in the world...) there must be plenty of ghosts and goblins
> rattling about.

Nah. Most of them are gathered in Oslo to follow the national football
cup final anyway.
However, take a look at some of the mischief they caused last year at:
http://oksne.net/jostein00/flood.html

Nothing like that in London, I understand. :-)

> Okay - Jostein
> Me
> Rob Brigham
> Frits
> Bob Walkden
> Chris Stoddart
> Norman Baugher

And Amita.

I guess you locals are the best at producing suggestions for
activities. I'm game for everything as long as it doesn't involve
sushi... -or was it sushimi (according to some recent OT thead...)?

Jostein