----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Stenquist"
Subject: Re: list abuse

> Alll that's really necessary is that the rest of us ignore JCO's
> posts. He's obviously not well, yet people continue to push his
> buttons and incite him. The problem is easily solved.

All that is really necessary is for John to use civil language rather
than dropping into abusive bully mode as soon as someone rebuts one of
his posts.
I don't believe he is unwell, I do believe that he has learned over the
years to be a bully, and that this is how he behaves in order to ensure
that he gets his own way.
We've all seen it manifested here, and we have heard of incidents of his
business ethics that show he tends to operate this way on other venues.
I was forwarded an email from Paul Provencher indicating John was banned
from another photography forum because of his unacceptable on list
behaviour.
The problem is more easily solved by the one than by the many.
John needs to learn civil discourse and use it rather than abusive
bullying.

William Robb