Good post, Ken. As I said in an earlier post, JCO's buttons are being
pushed. Yes, he doesn't know how to settle a disagreement. But
perhaps we should allow him to express his views without aggressive
challenges. By the way, i tend to agree that longer lenses are easier
to focus. It's at least true for some. Let's stop the piling on and
see what happens.
Paul