You shouldn't use a battery with higher or lower rated voltage, and I
suspect that there will be none available. Higher voltages can cause
overheating, lower voltages might not provide the potential to drive
the camera systems.

Actual voltage delivered  will vary by some no matter what, anyway. :-)

Godfrey