Interesting question -

Here's a clip

<http://www.luminous-landscape.com/video_journal/vj15-lenswork.shtml>

from an a video where Michael Reichmann (from the Luminous-Landcape)
asks Brooks Jensen (editor of Lenswork magazine) a similar question.

For those that don't want to view the clip - Jensen says
(paraphrasing) that good photographers are good photographers
regardless of technology.  Digital just enables them to be more
productive.

See you later, gs
<http://georgesphotos.net>