Heya

running like mad the past couple of days. almost ready to take off in
the morning, about a day later than I'd hoped but so it goes.

yup, i'll be priusing. will let you know how it does.  ;-)

I'll likely not want to stop until I get to Nevada by the time I get
out of here, but if I do ... send me your phone number and I'll ring ya.

going to bed... ;-)