Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Auftrag von
John Forbes
Gesendet: Sonntag, 26. November 2006 00:13
An: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Betreff: Re: Handled the K10D today

DPReview is the Domain of Pixel-peepers.  How many people are reporting
these problems?  How many know what they are talking about?  How many
actually need 1600 ISO, given that the camera has shake-reduction built-in.

I haven't yet got my K10D, but I suspect this is all a load of rubbish
 from the usual suspects.

John