Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Auftrag von
Joseph Tainter
Gesendet: Sonntag, 26. November 2006 02:24
An: pdml@pdml.net
Betreff: Handled the K10D today

I've now shot about 150 high ISO images, many at 1600, and the
results are excellent. No banding, no mottling, less noise than the
*istD. I've shown several here. I haven't experienced any focus
problems yet. I've used the DA 16-45, FA 35/2, FA 50/1.4, DA 50-200,
DA 12-24.

-----

Well, that's encouraging. I should be getting some of my own results by
the end of next week. Dec 2-3 will be the first weekend I have had off
in a long time, and I plan to use it getting acquainted with the K10D.

Joe