Albano Garcia wrote:
mean that I think you are right about me choosing the wrong moment to
>talk about what I think about your president. I'm sorry about this. But
>this doesn't change the way I think about him.
>Regards

>AG

>PD: Your answers shows you are a gentleman. I think my comment was >totally
>out of place, and even insults would be allowed. (the second part. The
>first one, about peace, and no eye by eye, I think was ok)

Albano,

I appreciate your clarification and thank you for the kind word. I disagree
however that either one of your post would have warranted an insult in
retort. Although there are tragic evidence to the contrary this last day or
so, we still live in a civilized world and civil people can always disagree
civilly. Besides, you are not my enemy.

Your apology is appreciated and shows you to be a gentleman as well.

Regards,

Ernest