Originially, different subject line, I mentioned cats sell -- in that
context I was explaining why I made cat calendars to
sell on cafe press..  I've found it true on ebay as well... t-shirts.
figurines. books, calendars, cards - whatever.
certainly stock shots.

But just looking at the cafe press stuff I have up now, the Sign
Language calendar, the squirrels and the Brains have it - and the
Scrabble stuff. - not like the stuff is falling off the shelf , mind
you.  wish it were.

I know Godfrey was talking about art photos when he showed you the BUZZ
- which I admired when
he was showing us his portfolio at my house just a week ago.

ann