Those are lovely, Mark -
the color one reminds me a lot of Robert Glen Ketchum.'s stuff.

I THINK the font you are using is the same one I used for this
lady's jewelery shop but I can't find it again now - having forgotten
how to extract the list of font examples (I used to know stuff)
Do you know the name of it?

here is her page with my banner (and photos)
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=72339

Btw - she is a teacher trying to peddle her original jewelry designs -
hope she sells a lot so she will be back for more photos.

and how archival is Enhanced Matte from Epson?  Why did they change it
from "Archival" ?

and while I'm answering questions,,, "'why can't a mouse swallow a
streetcar?."

ann