I can't exactly pinpoint the time I began to subscribe here.
Pentax still supported the list on their server.
The Who was babbling badly (Imagine a poor English speaker who
contested everything in an incoherent way and wouldn't shut up.)
Valentin the 'Caveman' was with us as was Roberto Burgos from Costa Rica.
The PUG was on hiatus, and I didn't know it.
A guy from the Philippines suggested having a gallery and I sent him a
picture of a squirrel in a blizzard at my feeder.  He published a few
pictures and then the list got embarrassed and recalled that they had
done this earlier, but had let it slip.  It was revived and really
grew.
I learned that my best camera, my PZ-1, didn't matrix meter with
anything older than an 'A' lens (Thanks Ken) and was enabled to buy
all manner of gear.
Regards,  Bob S.