You are =really= fortunate to be in striking distance
of such locations!  Since you are, I would visit it
again.  For me, the shot lacks a center of interest.
If there were big crashing waves sending up spray, or
if the texture of the rocks was more apparent (I like
William Robb's suggestion of large format B&W), it
would work better.

Rick

http://www.photo.net/photos/RickW