----- Original Message -----
From: "J. C. O'Connell"
Subject: RE: Luminous Landscape: Reichmann tries out a K10D

> This whole argument is seriously flawed
> because it assumes that a buyer would
> return to the the same vendor who sold
> the the kit when buying extra lenses later
> or even at the same time of initial purchase.

Its not an arguement, it's a discussion.
Where I am, there is only one brick and mortar vendor.
Before the internet, I sold cameras for a living, what Melinda told me
today matches what i recall from my selling days.
John, you are trying to make an argument where non exists, using wild
guess work and presumptions to support an untenable position against
people who have first hand knowledge about what they are talking about.

William Robb