[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> HAR! I did send him an e-mail asking him to lay off Tom in regard to
> the television. Of course he had to get the last word in. I decided
> to see if I could outlast him. The man needs help. Paul

Anybody that STILL emails JOC after such abundance of evidence of his
innate inability to get along with others in this world, may need a
wake-up call of their own!

I suggest you'll NEVER outlast JOC! Not ever! It's a source of pride to
a person like that, to have the last word, and they are worse than any
bulldog for raw persistence and stubbornness.

The real question here is, why not just 'plonk' him? Relegate all
messages that even mention his name, to a Junk Folder!

I did that a long time ago, and now the only time I even read his name
is when you bulldogs keep corresponding with him ~ when you mention his
name in your emails, which then show up on the list for all to peruse...

It's obvious I need a more sophisticated set of message filters for
scrubbing J.O.C. from view!

keith whaley