I've read in a couple of places that the Sony (Koni/Mini) Alpha finders
were just a bit better than the Pentax Pentaprism finders, but I didn't
think so.  The higher end Nikon finders seem to be very nice, but their
affordable cameras, (D50, etc.), seem just nasty by comparison.  Haven't
looked at a D80 yet.

John Whittingham wrote:
>> Don't you think that Phill Askey is clearly more benevolent with the
>> D200 than with K10D? I do.
>>

> I also noticed in the full reviews of the K10D and Nikon D80 the following
> comments in the conclusions:
>
> K10D: Large and bright Pentaprism viewfinder
>
> D80: Very large and bright viewfinder view with short black-out
>
> Anyone have any experience with the D80? care to comment?
>
> I thought Pentax DSLR's had probably the best viewfinders of any sub $1000
> DSLR, not that I'd lose any sleep over it -:)
>
> John

> The information transmitted is intended only for the person to whom it is
> addressed and may contain
> confidential and/or privileged material. If you have received an email in
> error please notify Carmel College
> on [EMAIL PROTECTED] then delete all copies of it from your systems.
>
> Although Carmel College scans incoming and outgoing emails and email
> attachments for viruses we cannot
> guarantee a communication to be free of all viruses nor accept any
> responsibility for viruses.
>
> Although Carmel College monitors incoming and outgoing emails for
> inappropriate content, the college cannot
> be held responsible for the views or expressions of the author.
> The views expressed may not necessarily be those of Carmel College and Carmel
> College cannot be held
> responsible for any loss or injury resulting from the contents of a message.

Things should be made as simple as possible -- but no simpler.
                        --Albert Einstein