Thanks all you guys....

I see what you mean about the fire - but I didn't until you mentioned it.
the 19th century look and the patterns of the trees are what I liked
about the scene myself.

The church in the background is in trouble --
http://www.savestbrigid.com/www/

I'm not religeous at all but the structure is an old an handsome one and
I think I mentioned
earlier I gave them a print of another photo of mine (where the church
is better seen) that
sold at auction to support the committee to save the place.

ann