I think everyone should keep in mind that they are Japanese companies
and should not be directly compared to US (or European) companies. I
think Ken has most "insight" into this matter. We'll see, but I would
not panic and start thinking this is the end of Pentax.

Antti-Pekka

Antti-Pekka Virjonen

Computec Oy
R&D Turku