From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Shel Belinkoff
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 7:52 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Determining a Focal Length

Hi John,

No, the distances aren't precise, but I can get a more accurate idea the
next time I drive past the scene.  I think I'll put the Lufkin in the
Domke on my way out later t'nite.

There's also the DA 14/2.8 which, along with the 12-24, seems like the
best option.  Congrats on the 12-24 ... I think Paul has one and that
he's quite satisfied with it.  I tried Godfrey's 14/2.8 and liked it
quite a bit.

I've got to study the scene a bit and see when the light's right.  This
may not even be the right time of tear for the photo ... gotta watch
where the sun is, y'know ;-))

Shel

or