ann sanfedele wrote:
> Oh great, now I was futzing around trying to set up a sub filter under
> PDML folder for GFM on this new
> computer and suddenly all the mail in all the folders except my main
> inbox folder disappeared.
>
> I'm using Netscape 7.0
>
> also,
>
> The inbox is under my annsan on nyc.rr.com folder
> and I really wanted ALL my mail in the local mail box...
>
> any ideas?
>
> Did I really delete all that mail by accident ? or is it there and hiding?
>
> TIA
>
> ann

If you accidentally click on the vertical line between the "folders"
pane and the message list pane, it will move completely to the left,
making the "folders" pane invisible.  Is that what you mean?  If you go
to the extreme left of the message list pane, as your cursor comes over
the vertical "wall", it will light up.  Click on it and the wall will
move right, bringing the "folders" pane back on the screen.