[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I had a discussion with a friend about this. She said that someone
 must be censoring what airs on tv very carefully, because of course
 there must be bodies and body parts in the rubble, and I haven't
 seen ANY of that since this started.
 - >>

I wonder about the bodies.  There was a TV interview with an air quality
expert who explained that were some isolated cases of asbestos, but that most
of the clouds of debris were analyzed as gypsum from wall board, powdered
concrete, or powdered steel.  This makes the collapse a giant rock crusher,
pulverizing concrete and steel to dust.  What can we expect of the bodies of
those souls trapped in the collapse?

Sad for the families,  Bob S.