The local Big Lots has wireless headphones for $15. I can not imagine
why anyone would want speakers from their TV into other rooms, the HIFI,
yes, but not the TV. Of course I have only owned a TV for a week or so.

So far, I have seen nothing on Channels 2 thru 23 that is worth
watching. So when I have to get up for something, I hit the stop button
on the DVD remote.