Sounds like fun. I've had the Mt. Veeder Zin. Maybe not that vintage,
but I remember it as a very good wine with high alcohol content. Zins
were my first love for many years, but I don't like very many of the
new ones. While Zin is a wine that is usually consumed young, an
older one should be interesting if the cork has held. The Coppola
wine is a collector's item. Very special, as I'm sure you know.
Enjoy.
Paul