From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul
Stenquist
Sent: 29. desember 2006 05:16
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Doomsday is coming upon us?

I wasn't discussing your personal habits. I was discussing the
personal habits of the millions of cigarette smokers worldwide, many
of who reside in countries that are most critical of American habits
and practices. I'm not sure that the pollution they generate is
insignificant. Do you have facts and figures?
Paul