Touchy, touchy. I wasn't attacking your intelligence. Simply saying
that an education doesn't make you a smart person.

I work in a field where I come into contact with a lot of "educated"
people. While most of them are smart, there a also quite a few who
aren't, no matter what the piece of paper hanging on the wall
proclaims.

I also have a lot to do with people who'd be considered "uneducated",
boilermakers, machinists, plant operators  etc.  they are some of the
smartest, most practical people I know. Of course some are as thick as
2 bricks.

You sir seem to have no problem lording his education over others.

By saying what you've said below, you've confirmed my point about
intellectual superiority. To this thick headed half wit, that makes
you a snob.

David (I don't have a university education, I must be stupid) Savage