I thought this was already solved in a parallel universe or something. All we need to do is get in touch with our counterparts and ask them how they did it.

LOL.

The sky is falling most definitely. My particular beliefs lead me to believe 1) that we should individually be environmentally responsible and 2) that the real solution in the bigger picture is out of our hands.

Tom C.

From: "Bob Sullivan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Doomsday is coming upon us?
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:03:07 -0600

I find this discussion silly because it is winding all over the place
and cannot be resolved.  None of us want global warming or are in
favor of it.  The scientific facts are still under review and
development.  None of us can do very much at this moment to stop it.
And nobody has built the national political resolve to take a 1/2 of
1% hit on Gross National Product to even start addressing the issue.

So here we sit, argueing 'the sky is falling' or is not.  Saying it is
your fault or is not.  And DOING not a single constructive thing to
help the situation.

Make a constructive suggestion and move on.  No more finger pointing.

Regards, Bob S.