Thanks Bill. In addition to all his camera toys, Marc has an Imacon
scanner as well. He scanned a couple of 6x7 transparencies I brought.
These were shots I had previously scanned on my Epson 3200 flatbed.
They looked good on my Epson, but they're amazing on the Imacon. I
want one. Money can indeed buy happiness:-).
Paul