On Sun, Dec 31, 2006 at 07:56:45AM -0600, Mark Dalal wrote:
> [...]

Hi, Mark.  Nice to see familiar names resurface.

Good luck in finding the needle of *ist-Ds posts in the haystack of
other stuff!  Quite apart from the meandering off-topic threads,
there is (of course) a lot of K10D traffic on the list at present.

I think most of the usual suspects (and quite a few unsuspected
folks) have picked up the K10D by now - my totally unscientific
feeling is that this is happening significantly faster than the
move to the *ist-D three years ago.