----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Loveless" Subject: OT - looking at tents for GFM

> Howdy, gang!
>
> As some of you know, my camping equipment doesn't exactly qualify as
> competent.  So I'm looking at a new tent.  Other than GFM once or
> twice a year, we (wife and two kids) will probably use it another time
> or two per year.  Doesn't need to be light weight.  Lots of head room
> would be preferable.  Any reason I shouldn't go for a Coleman?  I'm
> currently looking at a Coleman Weathermaster Cabin tent.  Any other
> suggestions on tent style, brand, etc.?

Years ago, I bought a Cabela's 8 man Alaskan Guide tent. It was a bit
pricey, but I have never regretted the purchase. The only thing I don't like
about it is that the door is pretty much a crawl in.
http://cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?cmView=full&type=pod&id=0006263
One of the vestibules is a must have item as well.

William Robb