Ah, the beginning of a flame war. No need to disparage JCO here. He
was merely stating an opinion, however misinformed it might be. Who
was it who just said:

"It's sad to see this whole stupid "FF vs APS-C" horsepucky again be a
bazillion message thread. Two misnomers make a religious battle it
seems. I'll just take pictures and to hell with trying to discuss it."

Do as I say, not as I do?
Paul