On 02/01/07, Kenneth Waller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've had pretty much the same experience - I've shot panos both on a leveled
> tripod & handheld & have experienced no problems getting panoramaker to
> stitch them together.

Use a WA lens in portrait mode and combine near and far field objects
in the shoot and you'll have all sorts of problems regardless of the
software. This is particularly the case when using some of the new DA
zooms, their nodal point at the widest setting is very close to the
front element.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA