Mark Roberts wrote...
"I'm a secret agent.
Sorry, I can't tell you any more..."

Darn, you beat me to it!  I was going to say "I would tell you but then I
would have to kill you!"
Actually, I did spend 27 years in US Navy as a photographer specializing in
aerial photography.  Then after I retired I went to college to find out what
I really was supposed to be. Turns out I was best suited to be a Forrest
Ranger ??? My degree is in Information Systems Management. Go figure!
Moved to FL, built a studio and did weddings and portraits for 15 years,
then retired for good. Now I just enjoy life, my telescopes,  and Pentaxes!

Walt