On 1/1/07, Mike Hamilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anyone care to share?

A&P (Airframe and Powerplant), which is a fancy way of saying
'airplane mechanic', and I recently received an IA (Inspection
Authorization), which is a fancy way of saying that I have been an A&P
for three years and can pass a multiple choice test based on rote
memorization and reading comprehension.  Also, this *is* what I
studied for, and what's worse is that I went to university instead of
a much quicker and more economical tech school (it's not really worse,
it's just more fun to say it that way).  I am also a pilot with more
ratings than are good for my student loan (single-engine instrument,
multi-engine, and a tailwheel endorsement), but I haven't flown since
my instrument check-ride because I can't afford $100/hr to rent an
airplane.

Russ